Founded in 2007, FohBoh has grown from the original and leading foodservice social-business community and the producer Social Media Conference, to a company capable of providing high-touch social media products and services to foodservice industry clients. Our customers and community members have in this process recognized our expertise and asked us to provide strategic, creative, intelligence, insights, marketing campaigns and other interactive agency-like services which historically, fell outside of our existing portfolio. We were convinced that providing agency services deflected our original focus of connecting a large and global industry using the social web. Not so!
But industry demand has raised a question namely ” If not us then who?” Clearly there is a void and an opportunity; rather than avoid such activities we are expanding our capability and are prepared to take on exciting new challenges. The reality is, FohBoh delivers expert social media agency services to restaurant and foodservice industry clients and has for years. Expanding our capability and sharing our social media experience is the right thing to do, given our unique capabilities and Foodservice domain expertise.
While this post isn’s so much a collateral as informative, the following should provide some sense of our process.
Social web analysis and assessment & tactical execution: We listen to the conversations online about your brand and find out where those conversations are occurring to create an effective social media strategy.
Social media tool selection: We sift through our social media toolbox and choose the most relevant tools for your brand.
Creative collaboration: We work hand in hand with you to create a social media strategy that is reflective of your brand and goals.
SEO analysis: Utilizing key words to search for conversations about your brand.
Content publication & syndication: Taking your content and making it viral by syndicating it through many social media channels.
Customer engagement: Consistently engage with your online community. Includes but not limited to: monitoring all online conversations about your brand, answering questions from your fans, seeking feedback and making daily posts.
Weekly alerts: We provide a snapshot of your latest online activity each week.
Daily social object and engagement log: We provide a detailed log of all activities and engagements that we do on behalf of your brand.
Monthly reports: Each month we’ll provide you with an assessment of the month’s activities, your brand ambassadors, how we utilized the social media tools to obtain objectives for the month and how your accounts have grown over the month.
Quarterly assessment and adjustment: We will asses your strategy, objectives and relevant social media tools each quarter to revise your strategy.
Unique Value Proposition
Our team brings experience and perspective that no other interactive agency can match. Our top seven value propositions to our customers are:
(1) We are restaurateurs, having owned and operated restaurants, bringing decades of real-world experience developing, managing independent restaurants and running chains, in all segments.
(2) We are social media practitioners, with more hours mixing it up online than any other foodservice social media agency.
(3) We are technologists, constantly vetting and integrating powerful social web tools that help us efficiently deliver vital, real-time social web intelligence to our clients.
(4) We are creative strategists, bringing nearly half a century of Foodservice advertising and marketing experience to each assignment.
(5) We are digital media publishers, creating the first and leading online social- business community for Foodservice, with more than 40,000 industry members worldwide.
(6) We educate and assemble the best and brightest restaurant social media experts each year at the annual FohBoh Foodservice Social Media Universe (#FSMU) conference.We not only know social media we are the conference too!
(7) We measure results.We created the only social media report card that monitors, manages and measures the social presence of any restaurant in the U.S. at FOHBuzz.com.